Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
This 373-bed facility, which is one of the largest new hospital complexes in California and sits on a 47-acre site, includes a nursing tower, mental health center, diagnostic and treatment center, outpatient center and a central plant. Site work included complete utility infrastructure for power, sewer, water and storm drains. Street widening, curbs and gutters, and streetscape improvements on adjacent streets were also part of the project.
Heery was responsible for the entire project budget, including all hard and soft costs, and cash flow management for bond underwriting.
In addition, Heery had responsibility for:
• full contract administration;
• management of the procurement process;
• coordination of on-site quality control and inspection activities;
• scheduling, estimating and value engineering;
• equipment procurement and installation; and
• development of a comprehensive move-management program